Scholarly Research Edit
- Human Handedness and Scalp Hair-Whorl Direction Develop From a Common Genetic Mechanism
- Genes Linked to Being Right Or Left-Handed Identified
- Degree of handedness, but not direction, is a systematic predictor of cognitive performance
- Handedness, hemispheric asymmetry, and joke comprehension [PDF] (Seana Coulson, Cognitive Brain Research 19: 275-288, 2004)
- Effects of handedness and gender on macro- and microstructure of the corpus callosum and its subregions: a combined high-resolution and diffusion-tensor MRI study
- PCSK6 VNTR Polymorphism Is Associated with Degree of Handedness but Not Direction of Handedness
Magazine Articles Edit
- Is It True That Left-Handed People Are Smarter Than Right-Handed People?
- Left-handers 'think' more quickly
- Sinister and Rich: The evidence that lefties earn more
- Sinister Minds: Are Left-Handed People Smarter?
- Male Lefties Have More of the Right Stuff
I wonder why the popular press likes to prefece every left-handedness article with something about left-handers being sinister?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.